Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Spring!

The calendar says spring is here. And immediately the eye itching started. So weird. Luckily eye drops are helping so far.


I had the most wonderful day yesterday! I went yarn shop hopping with some friends. We hit three yarn shops and went out to lunch. OMG, the beautiful yarns we saw! I wanted to bring them all home with me. The yarn fumes were overpowering. See what I bought:



I must have been in a purple mood! I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and make a Clapotis shawl. I've been wanting to make one for a while, and the time has come. That's what the Poems yarn will be used for. Good sale price on that. I can't wait to get started. And the other yarn I bought is a beautiful purple Malabrigo. I just want to tape it to my arm so I can take it everywhere. I love Malabrigo. I got a package of double point needles in a size 10. I came across a pattern the other day that called for them, but I'll be darned if I can remember what pattern it was now.

It was so nice to get away from the crazy drama going on in my family. I just won't get into all that today.

I bought some cute little Easter kitchen towels the other day at Joann. I wanted something pretty and springy looking to go with that pink dishcloth I got in the mail last week. So cute!



I'm almost done with the socks I'm knitting. They are also in purple. I don't know what's with me and purple lately, but I'm enjoying it!

That's it for now. Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

1 comment: