Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More sewing

I'm still having a blast with my sewing machine! I just can't stop. I did get the Downy Quilts for Kids quilt done. It's so cute. I hope it gives comfort to a sick child.




Might have to make another one in the future. It was a fun project.

I found the cutest pattern for making notebook covers! I made one over the weekend. I don't really like how the patchwork turned out but I love the cover. I have another one cut out. I've learned from my mistakes and the patchwork should be much better on the next one.



It even has an inside pocket for pencils and things!



That was also a fun project.

The new block pattern came out this week for the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along. I got mine done.



That's four blocks so far.

And I'm itching to start a new quilt. I found a really cute pattern at the Moda Bakeshop. The charm square pack I ordered from an etsy seller to make it with came in the mail today.



Isn't that fabric cute! I can't wait to get started. It's for a quilt called Candy Hearts Quilt. I'm going to cut the hearts out tonight.

No comments: