Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Monday and I'm not at work!

So how was your Christmas? It was a lot of fun here! Crazy and funny and a magical fun day. I really enjoyed it this year. It was nice to have my little family here to celebrate it with.




There we are after we ate. Next up . . . opening gifts! Lots of fun gifts, so much wrapping paper everywhere when we were done. What a mess! And I loved every minute of it.

My daughter loved the potholder/oven mitt set I made her. I wasn't able to show this before as I wasn't sure if she reads this.



And look what she got me! It just made me laugh. I fell in love with this thing in the fall and she ended up going back to the store and buying it for me and putting it away for Christmas.



So funny to get a Halloween thing for Christmas!

It was a real fun holiday. I'm so glad I saved some of my vacation days and I have this whole week off. A whole week to do nothing! No alarm clocks, no traffic, no stress. I can spend it with my daughter while she's home on her break.

I did get some socks done before Christmas. Plymouth yarns Sockotta. Nice and comfy!



I do have another pair of socks on the needles, but they are taking forever to knit. I just haven't been in a knitting mood lately. Maybe today. It's snowing outside and there's nowhere I have to go. Maybe I'll just sit and knit.

No comments: