Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm done!

Finally. All my gift sewing and knitting is done! Yay! My sewing machine has been working real hard lately, and it hung in there and did a great job. I'm giving it a rest for now.


I made my daughter's boyfriend a set of pillowcases. He loves to go fishing. These are a nice soft cotton flannel.



I think he'll like them.

I made my grandson a set of pillowcases. Bowling pins! He loves to go bowling with his daddy. I think he'll like these. Another nice soft cotton flannel.



I found this Bart Simpson fabric at Walmart. Couldn't resist buying it. And then decided to make my Dad some potholders with it. He does all the cooking these days, and hopefully the potholders will put a smile on his face.



Shadow looks rather mean in that photo, but she's really the sweetest cat you'd ever meet.

I have some other things that I sewed but I can't show you.

I did knit up a silly thing for my son and grandson. I made them a pickle for their Christmas tree!



I think they will get a kick out of it! It looks grey in that photo, but it's green.

My daughter will be home tomorrow for Christmas break. I'm looking forward to spending time with her and having her here for Christmas!

If I don't get a chance to post again until after Christmas, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you have a lot of fun!

No comments: