Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fabric Joy



My beautiful warm quilt!

It's done and on the bed. I used it for the first time last night. Nice and toasty warm! I love my quilt.



I'm so glad I made it. Can't wait to make another one! The next one will be bigger. This one is more of a full size, my bed is a queen size. After the holidays are over I'll plan the next one.

I went to a new (to me) quilt shop yesterday. What fun! Oh my such beautiful fabrics and friendly service. I will definitely go back. I bought a few Christmas fabrics while there. Not sure what I'll make with them, but I was not leaving without buying them.



I'll be back at my sewing machine today. I've got more stuff to make and a wonderful long three day weekend to play with my fabrics!

3 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Wow!! I'm impressed, a couple of the girls in my Thursday night group are working on a quilt too. Yours looks fab!! Nice work!

Wendy said...

Diane your quilt is gorgeous! I love the colours you used.

Heather said...

the quilt looks lovely!! Can't wait to see what you do with those fabrics-so cute!