Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy time of year

It's the busy time of year if you make Christmas gifts. Busy busy busy. But I love it! I love making gifts. I've been knitting and sewing, lots and lots of sewing. I can't show some of it yet.


My son is a big University of Michigan fan. I made him a set of pillowcases. I think he'll love them! Of course a kitty had to get in the picture.



I did make another curtain for the side door, it's not hanging up yet since it's a Christmas fabric. Pics of that will come later.

I also made some little fabric Christmas ornaments. OMG they just turned out so cute! Hard to sew a perfectly round circle, but I'm happy with them. They'll make cute little gift tags which can then be used on the recipient's Christmas tree.



The quilt is finished but I haven't had a chance to get a good picture of it yet. I'm almost done with a pair of socks I'm knitting for myself. After that, some gift knitting. Lots to do. The clock is ticking.

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

I would love some pillow cases with Ewan McGregor or Gerard Butler on them...sigh....


How are ya? Miss seeing you.

Heather said...

looks like you've been busy!