Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quilt shop fun

Have you ever gone wandering around in a quilt shop? Lots of fun! My sister and I hit a couple of quilt shops yesterday. It made for a fun wonderful afternoon! I don't know how to quilt. That's the next craft on my list I want to learn. So fun to browse all the beautiful fabrics in the quilt shop. Any kind of print you can think of, it's there. Oh so fun!


I bought these little fat quarters to add to my stash. I love to look at them all spread out. They just look happy!



Whenever there is a cupcake fabric I MUST buy it. It's the rule. We both got cuts of those cupcake fabs. She gave me this cutest little Kewpie doll she found at a garage sale. We love those little dolls, so adoreable! So I just HAD to make her a dress.



All dressed up and ready to sit in my living room on the shelf and make me smile!

We also went into an old fashioned candy store and bought some candy. We're not sharing it with anyone ;)

I've gotten a little bit of knitting done. I made a dear distant relative some mittens for her upcoming birthday. I will see her in a few days when I go on a little trip out of town. I'm so looking forward to it!



That's a Vanna yarn with a glittery thread running through it. Dressy mittens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Katee!