Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sew Till You Drop

I've been busy at the sewing machine again. Completing one project, immediately starting another. It's been fun!


I got the can caddy completed. A lot of stuff can fit in there. Scissors, rulers, rotary cutter, etc. And of course the one thing I use a lot: a seam ripper.



Just may have to make more of these. It would be a cute gift.

Also finished is the fifties housewives apron. Love the fabric! It just cracks me up.



I'll add it to my pile of aprons. I love making aprons. Little pieces of creativity for not a lot of money.

Today I worked on my little Schnibbles quilt. For hours and hours. It's amazing how time flies when I'm sewing. Here are the blocks before I sewed them into rows.



So colorful! This is going to be a very colorful little quilt. And why yes, I did eat quite a few of those jelly beans. Very addicting.

No comments: